Monday 11 February 2013

Its A Living


Hello, my name is Amanda and I'd like to introduce to you my life... which is overrun by boys. Even our dog is a boy! Don't get me wrong though, I am absolutely not complaining about it. Quite frankly, I've tried to live with other girls before and it ended in disaster!!


Actually, its pretty nice living with boys. The household members are as follows:

Daddy.. he's a 30 year old Virgo, a self-proclaimed genius/ know-it-all and the love of my life. He will never admit to it, but he's afraid of the doctor's and is a great father to my children and a great partner to have around.. especially when I cant reach stuff on the top shelf of the cupboard.

 
Then there is Darling Son #1 (aka DS1)...  He is 7 years old, he's a bit of an excitable spaz and he loves Minecraft and hates math. His favorite color is blue. He aspires to be a policeman because he wants to be able to drive a car with lights on it.


Darling Son #2 (DS2) comes next. He is 3 years old and is a kid who has a chronic case of the giggles. He finds humor in just about everything, even when its inappropriate. He hates bath time with a passion but likes get dirty. He's got long hair and a goofy grin. He wants to go to school so badly that its all he talks about.


Darling Son #3 (DS3). This guy is my baby. He's 1, but will be 2 in a couple of weeks. He's stubborn, he's smart and he's sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute... and he knows it. He hates being told what to do, but loves to sing and dance and make a mess lol.


Life couldn't get any crazier, but ya know. Its what I signed up for isn't it?

As for me... Well.. My hair's a mess, I haven't showered in peace since I was 19, and I fell asleep in my cereal this morning because we ran out of coffee. 

But I wouldn't trade places with anyone for the world...





1 comment:

  1. Loved the drawings and wonderful introductions. I can't find the follow button though

    Rebecca, owned by The Hooligans ;)

    ReplyDelete